So, you want to volunteer for the John Deere Classic? We'd love to have you help out at our 2021 event!
In addition to feeling good about donating your time and efforts to one of the Quad City's biggest events of the year, volunteers also receive a number of perks!
- A FREE round of golf at TPC Deere Run ($30 cart fee - not transferable)
- FREE lunch each day you work at the tournament
- FREE Parking and Shuttle service
- Volunteers eligible for prizes drawn randomly all week of tournament
Due to current health concerns, the tournament staff is working remotely. We appreciate your patience during this time. If have any questions, please feel free to call and leave a voicemail for Tournament Staff (309.762.4653), and someone will get back to you as soon as possible, or you can reach out to your Committee Chairperson.
Learn about each committee that you could potentially work for. Each committee requires that volunteers work at least 2 or 3 shifts (depending on the committee). Please contact the John Deere Classic office with any questions regarding volunteering. We look forward to having you join us at the John Deere Classic!
Uniform Distribution dates, times and locations are still being determined. Our goal is to make the process as contactless as possible. We will update this space once more infrormation is available.
2021 Shirt & Hat Prices/Sizes
- Volunteer Shirt: $25 each
- Ball Cap: $10 each
- Floppy Hat: $15 each
- Straw Hat: $15 each
- Visor: $10 each
Ladies Size Chart - Under Armour
Mens Size Chart - Under Armour
2021 Floppy Hat: There are 2 sizes (Medium & Large) - while supplies last
2021 Ball Cap, Straw Hat & Visor: One size fits all - while supplies last
Ladies Sizes - S, M, L, XL, 2XL
Gentlemen's Sizes - S, M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL, 4XL
2021 Uniform Details
- Every volunteer must purchase their own Official John Deere Classic Volunteer shirt(s).
- You will need to provide your own khaki colored shorts, skorts or pants.
- Cargo Pants or Cargo Shorts are not allowed on the TPC Deere Run course.
- Only the new John Deere Classic logo may be worn on any article of clothing.
- If you wear golf shoes, they MUST have soft spikes.
- Volunteers are required to wear their volunteer shirt and display their volunteer badge on any day they are working.
- For 2021, due to limited capacity issues, the volunteer badge cannot be used to gain entrance to the tournament on days you are not working as a volunteer. We apologize for this change and thank you for your understanding.
Volunteer Parking will be located near the #2 Green at TPC Deere Run where Coaltown Road meets River Road in East Moline. Please click here for a map.
ACT II Transportation Coach Buses will take you directly to the new Bus Stop located on TPC Deere Run’s main driveway near the John Deere Equipment display area, just east of the 9th Green. This Bus Stop will also be the location where you will board a bus at the end of your work day to return to the Volunteer Parking Lot. For your safety, when exiting the Bus Stop or approaching the Bus Stop, please stay off the TPC Deere Run Main Driveway, and follow the gates in or out of the Bus Stop area. The 9/10 Crosswalk will be the safest location for you to cross the main driveway. All volunteers will be required to go through a metal detection station upon arriving at the Bus Stop near the 9th fairway.
Some volunteers may choose to walk in at the security checkpoint near the #2 Green. No patrons will be admitted at this security checkpoint, only volunteers. If you park anywhere else you will be responsible for any parking fees and you be dropped off at the main gate.
Please click the link below to see the shuttle schedule for volunteers. Drop off & Return Point is the Bus Stop located on the TPC Deere Run main driveway near the John Deere Equipment Display and the 9th fairway.