Know Before You Go
Prior to Arrival
Please be sure to refer to the permitted and prohibited list before attending the John Deere Classic so that you are not asked to return any unauthorized items to your vehicle. Please click here to see the bag policy in full.
Parking & Shuttles
All sponsors, spectators and volunteers will park at your assigned parking lot (information is included on your ticket) and ride a shuttle to the John Deere Classic tournament grounds. Shuttles will run at 100% occupancy.
SPECIAL SERVICES – Please call for a ride if you require a Special Services Cart: 309-553-0750
Upon arrival to the event, each guest will proceed through standard security checks and bag search. Please be mindful of the PGA TOUR Bag Policy.
We recommend purchasing tickets online and in advance of the tournament. Guests are required to present a valid digital ticket to enter tournament grounds via contactless admissions process. For help with your digital ticket, please visit this page. Please save your digital ticket to your Apple or Google Wallet app on your phone to allow for easy access to tickets upon arriving at the gate. Guests will proceed through the gates once a valid scan has been registered. To see full PGA TOUR ticketing Terms, please click here. Screenshots of tickets will not work in 2023.
There will be no option for will call at the John Deere Classic. Guests are strongly encouraged to distribute tickets through the digital platform.
All concession stands will be cashless at the John Deere Classic. All credit/debit cards as well as Apple Pay will be accepted forms of payment.
Port-a-lets will be available throughout the Grounds and Comfort Stations will be available in certain Hospitality areas. Hand washing stations will be located nearby along with extra hand sanitizer stations.
To enhance the autograph experience for all spectators, while allowing players to properly prepare for competition, the PGA TOUR has established the following guidelines:
- Autographs can only be obtained at designated Autograph Zones.
- On-course autographs are not permitted. This includes, but is not limited to, tees, fairways, greens, and practice areas during practice rounds and tournament rounds.
Feeling Ill On-site
If you begin to feel ill or have symptoms after arrival at the event, go directly to a Medical tent. Tents can be found near 7 Tee, 16 Green and the Clubhouse. Medical professionals are ready to assist you. There will be an isolation tent available if needed.
The Final Putt
Once the final putt drops, the trophy presentation will take place on the 18th green, unless impacted by weather. Please exit the tournament grounds safely and patiently after the tournament has ended.
PGA Tour Bag Policy
Certain items are restricted at PGA TOUR events. Purses must be smaller than 6” x 6” x 6”.
Please click here to see the bag policy in full.
PGA Tour Code of Conduct
The PGA TOUR is committed to fostering an inclusive environment where individuals of all backgrounds are treated with respect for the benefit of the health, safety, and welfare of all. Everyone on property is expected to contribute to a welcoming and safe environment by refraining from and reporting any unsafe, disruptive or harassing behavior. By coming onto the tournament grounds, you accept that you will be subject to expulsion and the loss of ticket and/or credential privileges for the following breaches of etiquette:
- Refusal to abide by any posted tournament policies.
- Making rude, vulgar or other inappropriate comments or gestures or any words or actions that undermine the inclusive and welcoming nature of the game; Verbal or physical harassment of players, caddies, volunteers, officials, staff, guests and/or spectators; Distracting a player or any disruption of play; Behavior that is unruly, disruptive, unsafe or illegal in nature; Failing to follow the instruction of a tournament official, staff, volunteer, or security personnel.
- Anyone consuming alcoholic beverages is expected to do so in a responsible manner. Impaired or overly intoxicated individuals will be removed from tournament grounds and are subject to further consequence involving local law enforcement.
The tournament reserves the right to deny entry or dismiss any individual displaying inappropriate behavior or violating the Code of Conduct. Guests in violation will be subject to expulsion without refund. Hospitality Package holders and/or their guests are subject to revocation of their hospitality ticket for the remainder of the tournament. All individuals hereby agree and are willing to adhere to the aforementioned provisions.
PGA TOUR measures require patrons to agree to walk through security magnetometers before entering the course. If you have a medical condition and would prefer a different security measure, please alert the volunteers at the Welcome/Main Admissions tent. All items are subject to search. You will be asked to return all unauthorized items to your car before you are allowed to board the shuttle. The tournament does not provide a “check” facility, therefore attendees are urged not to bring restricted items. All prohibited items are listed here.
Please Do Not Bring:
- Knives, firearms or weapons of any nature
- Even with a permit – violation is a felony ARS Sec. 13-3102
- No cameras (Thursday – Sunday)
- No bags larger than a small purse (6” x 6” x 6”), including lawn chair bags or umbrella sleeves
- No posters, signs or banners
- Coolers and beverages, other than a sealed water bottle or special items such as baby formula
Mobile Device Policy
Effective immediately, spectators are now allowed to take photos all week with their mobile devices throughout the golf course, except in areas of competition during official rounds or when requested by players, security, and TOUR officials to refrain from taking a photo. Receiving or placing phone calls will remain limited to designated “Cell Phone Zones.” Reminder: Cameras are NOT allowed Thursday – Sunday (no cameras during competition rounds).
- Devices must be on silent at all times; flash may not be used.
- Devices may be used to capture video, audio and photos (content) in all areas throughout tournament week.
- Content may be used for personal purposes (e.g., personal social media); no commercial use.
- No live streaming or real-time coverage (e.g., no shot-by-shot coverage).
- Data use (e.g., texting) is permitted in all areas throughout tournament week.
- Phone calls are allowed only in designated areas.
- Please be respectful of play and do not interfere with players, caddies or media.
- All posted signage and instructions from tournament staff must be observed.
- Failure to comply with this policy may result in the revocation of your ticket.
To see the full PGA TOUR health and safety guidelines, click here.
To see full PGA TOUR ticketing Terms, please click here.
Despite measures to mitigate the transmission of COVID-19, total elimination of risk of exposure and infection to COVID-19 is not currently possible. Therefore, by attending this event, all attendees must assume the risk and liability for any exposure to COVID-19 and any related loss, liability, or injury incurred at this event at all times.