Click on the arrows below to see what each package includes. If you have additional questions, download the PDFs for each option. Don't hesitate to reach out to our Director of Sales & Development:
Want to be one of the first things patrons at the John Deere Classic sees when they come through the Admission gate? If so, this is the package for you! High visibility and the opportunity to interact with a captive audience means major brand recognition for you.
- 10'x10' space inside main admission tent, air-conditioned, floored and carpeted
- Banquet table and two chairs
- Power Supply 110 (upon request)
- Includes (6) Vendor Badges & (2) Circle Drive Parking Passes
- Sponsor recognition on main Sponsor Board located near Clubhouse & #1 Tee Box during tournament week
- Sponsor recognition on John Deere Classic website
- Sponsor advertisement included in Email Blast week prior to event
Put your name alongside the one thing spectators ask about most often - the Pairings! Your company or organization's logo will be situated on the poster boards that have the QR Code for digital access to the Pairings and Tee Times for the John Deere Classic. The Pairings signs will be in all high traffic areas on course, including Main Entrance, Concession areas, bleachers, Hospitality venues and more! Up to 4 sponsors will have this exclusive opportunity.
Pairings Sponsors will receive:
- Visibility for all 5 days of the tournament
- Logo recognition on approximately 50 signs located throughout the course in high traffic areas
- Logo recognition on the John Deere Classic website
- Logo recognition in tournament Email Marketing
- (10) FLEX Passes with Parking - good for any one day of the tournament (Wed - Sun)
Opportunity to brand up to twenty‐five (25) cell phone charging stations within high‐traffic public venues as well as corporate hospitality tents during the John Deere Classic.
Six (6) portable charging stations will be included in the following locations during the John Deere Classic, July 5-9, 2023:
- Main Entrance Pavilion
- All spectators enter here. Admissions, security, and exhibitors will be located within pavilion throughout each day.
- John Deere Fan Zone, air‐conditioned venue open to the public
- Hopper Venues at Hole 15 and Hole 18, upgraded credentials required
- Volunteer Tent, over 1,700 volunteers help make the magic happen throughout the week
- Courtyard at 18, upgraded hospitality credentials required
- Donor / Sponsor Venue at 18 green
The sponsorship package includes email and social media posts promoting the charging stations prior to the event. Charging station locations will be included on the course map with sponsor name listed. Branding of the charging stations is included in sponsorship fee.
Package includes four (4) Hopper Passes with Parking per day, Thursday – Sunday.
Sixteen (16) portable charging stations will be included in the following locations during the John Deere Classic, July 5-9, 2023:
- Caddie Lounge
- Chalets at 18, private hospitality venues (7)
- Chalets at 17, private hospitality venues (6)
- Additional stations in John Deere Fan Zone, Courtyard at 18
Package includes eight (8) All‐Inclusive Hospitality Passes with VIP Parking, 2 per day (Thu‐Sun)
Become the Sponsor of the Autograph Zones at the John Deere Classic. Autograph zones will be located at #18 tee scoring area near TPC Deere Run Clubhouse and area near Practice Range.
Autographs can only be obtained at designated Autograph Zones. Additional messaging will be provided for spectators prior to the tournament through social media and email blast, at tournament entrance, various locations on grounds, and on jumbotron at #18 green. Signage will include sponsor logos with messaging.
- Sponsor logo on Autograph Zone signage at #18 tee scoring zone, practice range zone, Autography Policy signage at main entrance and on‐course
- On‐course signage may include player chutes to and from starting/finishing holes, scoring area(s), driving range, practice putting greens and other high fan traffic areas (approximately 30‐50 signs)
- Sponsor logo included on Jumbotron message at #18 green for Autograph Policy
- Sponsor name or logo on main Sponsor Board located near Clubhouse & #1 Tee Box during tournament week
- Sponsor logo on John Deere Classic website
- Sponsor logo included in Email Blast week prior to event to notify all ticket purchasers of new autography policy.
- Sponsor logo included in Youth Day email blasts
- Sponsor logo included on social media posts regarding 2023 Autograph Policy
Sponsor will receive the following tournament credential package:
- (8) Hospitality Passes with all‐inclusive food & beverages, 2 per day (Thu - Sun)
- (20) FLEX Grounds Passes with Parking, Good for Any One Day
- (8) Hopper Passes with Parking, 2 per day (Thu – Sun)
$9,000 PER DAY
Be seen - loud and clear on the 18th green (one of the most populated holes on course during the week) with the Header sponsorship. Each day you sponsor, your ad of choice will be present as the static image at the top of the jumbotron, plus an additional 500 rotating mentions Wednesday - Sunday.
- (20) Grounds Passes - (4) per day, Wednesday through Sunday
- (4) All-Inclusive Hospitality Passes at Hole 18 for the sponsored day
The 18th hole. This is where the drama unfolds. If you want your brand to be synonymous with the John Deere Classic, you need a Jumbotron presence. The Jumbotron is the digital billboard that all patrons look to when they need a leaderboard update, want to know which group is approaching the green and for highlights happening around the course.
- Minimum of 1,500 Mentions per day, 5 seconds each
- Static image rotates along side panel
- Package includes (30) Grounds Passes with Parking, (6) per day, Wednesday through Sunday
The 18th hole. This is where the drama unfolds.
If you want your brand to be synonymous with the John Deere Classic, you need a Jumbotron presence. The Jumbotron is the digital billboard that all patrons look to when they need a leaderboard update, want to know which group is approaching the green and for highlights happening around the course.
- Minimum of 720 Mentions per Day, 5 seconds each
- Package includes (20) Grounds Passes with Parking, (4) per day, Wednesday through Sunday
$8,000 per location
Sponsor a hole and align your company's brand with one of the most exciting events in the Quad Cities (and the Midwest).
- Tee Sign with Sponsor's Logo
- Green sign with Sponsor's Logo
- Logo on Sponsor Recognition Board located near Clubhouse & #1 Tee
- (8) All-Inclusive Hospitality Passes, including food & beverage, 2 per day, Thursday through Sunday
- (20) FLEX Grounds Passes with Parking