PGA TOUR Bag Policy
Certain items are restricted at PGA TOUR events. Ladies – purses must be smaller than 6” x 6” x 6”.
Please click here to see the bag policy in full.
PGA TOUR measures require patrons to agree to security wanding before entering the course. All items are subject to search. You will be asked to return all unauthorized items to your car before you are allowed to board the shuttle. The tournament does not provide a “check” facility, therefore attendees are urged not to bring restricted items. All prohibited items are listed here.
Please DO NOT bring:
- Knives, firearms or weapons of any nature
- Even with a permit – violation is a felony ARS Sec. 13-3102
- No cameras (Thursday – Sunday)
- No bags larger than a small purse (6” x 6” x 6”), including lawn chair bags or umbrella sleeves
- No posters, signs or banners
- Coolers and beverages, other than a sealed water bottle or special items such as baby formula
Mobile Device Policy
Effective immediately, spectators are now allowed to take photos all week with their mobile devices throughout the golf course, except in areas of competition during official rounds or when requested by players, security, and TOUR officials to refrain from taking a photo. Receiving or placing phone calls will remain limited to designated “Cell Phone Zones.” Reminder: Cameras are NOT allowed Thursday – Sunday (no cameras during competition rounds).
NEW Mobile Device Policy:
- Devices must be on silent at all times; flash may not be used.
- Devices may be used to capture video, audio and photos (content) in all areas throughout tournament week.
- Content may be used for personal purposes (e.g., personal social media); no commercial use.
- No live streaming or real-time coverage (e.g., no shot-by-shot coverage).
- Data use (e.g., texting) is permitted in all areas throughout tournament week.
- Phone calls are allowed only in designated areas.
- Please be respectful of play and do not interfere with players, caddies or media.
- All posted signage and instructions from tournament staff must be observed.
- Failure to comply with this policy may result in the revocation of your ticket.
Please see the back of your ticket for the complete terms of the Spectator Mobile Device Policy.
Will Call Information
Tickets, sponsor parking passes, and other credentials may be picked up or dropped off at Will Call. It is located in the Entrance Pavilion at the front of TPC Deere Run. Proper photo ID is required to pick up credentials.
Will Call Hours:
- Monday | 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Tuesday | 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Wednesday | 6:30 am - 5:00 pm
- Thursday | 6:30 am - 5:00 pm
- Friday | 6:30 am - 5:00 pm
- Saturday | 6:30 am - 5:00 pm
- Sunday | 6:30 am - 2:00 pm
Enjoy your John Deere Classic Experience with these tips:
- Find out when your favorite players tee off each day by looking online here OR grabbing a pairings guide once you arrive at the gate.
- Devise a plan. Will you follow your players/groups as they wind through the course (cross country style) or maintain your position on the course and watch as each group comes through (parade style)? Be sure to check out the Course Map so you are familiar with the course prior to arriving.
- Arrive Early. On Thursday and Friday, groups tee off simultaneously on both #1 and #10. If you plan to watch Parade Style, you’ll want to stake out your spot early, especially on the weekend and on the back-nine holes.
- Be prepared. The Midwest weather can turn in a moment so check the weather and dress accordingly. If there is ANY chance of rain – bring a rain coat! Also, comfortable shoes are a must – this is an athletic event after all!
Other important tips:
- Be aware of where you parked and carpool if possible.
- Keep your ticket displayed prominently at all times.
- Concession stands are located throughout the course. Check the Course Map for the location closest to you.
- ATMs are located on course as well – see the Course Map or locations.
- Stay behind the gallery ropes and follow marshal’s instructions.
- Kneel or sit if you are in the front row.
- Remain still through each shot and do not move until all players in the group have played or completed the hole.
- Spectators and volunteers are not allowed to leave folding chairs unattended anywhere on the course, including overnight and greenside.
- Please do not run on the course at any time.
Special services are available to any patron needing assistance. Special services is located in front of the clubhouse and provides access to and from the handicap viewing areas on the 9th green, 18th green, to and from hospitality venues, and to various areas on a special loop on the back 9. People in need of these services may drive their car to the special services parking near the Main Gate (Circle Drive) on Friendship Farm Road and take the handicapped accessible shuttle to the clubhouse. Access to this parking area requires a handicapped license plate or tag. Follow the signs to Special Needs parking as you turn into the golf course. Special Services can be reached throughout tournament week at the following number: 773-867-0632
Monday through Wednesday of tournament week are the best days to obtain autographs. Once play begins on Thursday, the players will be reluctant to sign autographs. They have a job to do and spectators should respect that. The best place to get autographs is around the practice areas or as they walk from the green to the next tee on practice and Pro-Am days.
Autograph items that are brought onto tournament grounds cannot be larger than 8”x12”. No clipboards are allowed.