At the John Deere Classic, it's about more than golf! We want everyone who visits TPC Deere Run to feel like there is something for them, starting with tickets and pricing. Read on to learn about our most affordable and most flexible ticket types and the areas of the course you can visit during your time on site.
Wednesday: $20 + fees
Thursday - Sunday: $40 + fees per person; includes FREE parking at tournament lots
This is our most affordable ticket types, which also gives you the ability to roam the grounds and watch the PGA TOUR pros however you prefer. Find a hole to sit at and watch each group come through or follow your favorite players. Grounds passes are the equivalent of courtside seats - get up close and hear how the pros take on TPC Deere Run! You'll also have access to the areas below that are open to all spectators on course.
$50 + fees per person; includes FREE parking at tournament lots
This is our most flexible ticket type - you can pick which day you want to hang out at TPC Deere Run Thursday - Sunday. Want to watch the weather or the leaderboard and make a decision from there? This is your ticket! You'll still be able to pick your favorite hole to watch or your favorite groups, plus have access to the following areas that are open to all spectators on course.
- Welcome Experience (Right outside of the Main Admission tent)
- John Deere Fan Zone (8 green / 9 tee area)
- Michelob Ultra Tasting Area (8 green / 9 tee area)
- John Deere 1837 Silo Bar (Right outside of the Main Admission tent)
- Michelob Ultra Athletic Club (main concession behind the Clubhouse near #1 tee and #18 green)
- Pork Chop Hill (Concession area near #16 green)
- Lexus Activation (near Michelob Ultra Athletic Club)
- Tito's Stillhouse (in Michelob Ultra Athletic Club) - Custom John Deere Classic cocktails available! *Drink responsibly*