Please read through our policies and frequently asked questions below pertaining to sponsors and hospitality area. If you have questions, please contact Daniel Clayton at 309.781.4339.
Contact Daniel Clayton to set up a time prior to tournament week to walk through your hospitality facility, meet the caterings supervisor and ask any questions you may have. You can reach Daniel by calling 309.762.4653.
Due to the previous year’s problems encountered with spectator noise in the hospitality venues, the following rules will be in effect:
- Hospitality sponsors will be responsible for the noise level of their venue
- "Quiet Please" signs will be issued to all sponsors and we suggest that a representative of your organization be stationed in your venue to control the noise level
Security guards will be in place at the entrance of each hospitality area ensuring that only those with the proper credentials are permitted. No unauthorized or uninvited guests will be allowed to enter the hospitality area at any time.
- Cameras are allowed Monday through Wednesday only
- Autograph items cannot be any larger than 8”x12”. No clipboards are allowed.
- Please do not leave folding chairs unattended anywhere on course, including greenside and overnight
- All unattended items found on course will be searched and confiscated
Tickets, sponsor parking passes, and other credentials may be picked up or dropped off at Will Call. It is located on Friendship Farm Rd. off of Colona Rd. at the entrance to TPC Deere Run. Proper photo ID is required to pick up credentials.
Will Call Hours:
Monday | 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Tuesday | 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Wednesday | 6:30 am - 5:00 pm
Thursday | 6:30 am - 5:00 pm
Friday | 6:30 am - 5:00 pm
Saturday | 6:30 am - 5:00 pm
Sunday | 6:30 am - 2:00 pm
Each night trash will be removed from your hospitality venue. However, you are responsible for all boxes, literature, displays or other items that you may use in your private area to market your goods and services. On Monday morning following the conclusion of the tournament, the temporary tents and other facilities used to house hospitality venues will be dismantled and removed. The John Deere Classic is not responsible for materials left in your venue unless prior arrangements are made.
You are permitted to give away premium items such as hats, visors, tee shirts, aluminum can insulators, etc. to your customers. However, no items at any time may be given away to the general public. In addition, no premium items may include the TPC or PGA TOUR logos unless they have been purchased from a PGA TOUR licensee or the Tournament Players Club at Deere Run. For more information on purchasing these items, please contact Andy Stoterau, head golf professional at the TPC Deere Run. (309) 796-6000 ext. 107
All tournament spectators must have an official John Deere Classic Tournament ticket or badge to enter the tournament grounds. Beverage coupons & wrist bands will be given to each sponsor by the Spectrum Catering staff or your host sponsor.
One-Day General Parking is available for $5.00 per vehicle. Drop off is at the Main Gate. One-Day General Parking lots offer FREE shuttle service to the main gate of the tournament.
One-Day VIP Parking is available for $15.00 per vehicle with FREE shuttle service to the TPC Deere Run clubhouse.
Valet parking is available at the main gate of TPC Deere Run for handicap patrons displaying proper department of motor vehicles handicap tag
Getting to and from the tournament is again free and easy this year thanks to the UnityPoint Trinity Health System Shuttle, which runs all week from convenient locations in both Iowa and Illinois.
Special Services are available to any patron needing assistance. Special Services is located in front of the clubhouse and provides access to and from the handicap viewing areas on the 9th green, 18th green, and to and from hospitality venues. People in need of these services may use the Special Services Parking Lot near the Main Gate where valet parking is available. Parking in this area will cost $5. A handicapped accessible shuttle will take you to the Clubhouse. Access to this Parking Lot requires a handicapped license plate or tag. A special shuttle will also be operating on a regular schedule between holes 15 and 18. Special Services can be reached throughout tournament week at the following numbers: 309-696-3086 or 309-258-5706
The following information and guidelines are for those companies that are allowed to operate a private shuttle service for a limited number of VIP guests during tournament week.
- A special VIP shuttle area has been created in the tournament's VIP lot. (Please see the parking and shuttle schedule for dates and locations.) A special pass, available from the tournament office, will allow entry to this lot.
- Each company will be assigned a specific drop-off / pickup location, which will be identified with tournament signage.
- Each shuttle vehicle should be clearly identified with the name of the host company. Each vehicle must display its special VIP shuttle pass in order to gain entry to this lot.
- Shuttle guests will be required to pass through a tournament entry gate before boarding the shuttle. The host company is responsible for each individual guest having the proper credentials to enter the tournament. These include an official John Deere Classic ticket to enter the tournament and any special hospitality venue badge to enter the hospitality area. Grounds tickets may be purchased at the VIP lot.
- The VIP shuttle pass is not valid for access to, or parking in any other tournament lot, including the clubhouse lot.
All limousines will be required to park in the Sponsor Parking lot. Occupants must then board the trolley and be shuttled to the clubhouse.
* Please make sure all company host personnel, shuttle providers and shuttle drivers are fully aware of the information above.
You can also find Medical Tent Locations on the course map here.
- East side of the clubhouse parking lot (Main Medical)
- Between the fairways of Holes #4 & #5
- Between #6 green and #7 tee
- Behind #16 Green