As a 2019 purchaser, it is our pleasure to invite you to join us again for the 2020 Classic Pro-Am on Wednesday, July 8th at TPC Deere Run. In case you missed it, John Deere and the John Deere Classic were recognized by the PGA TOUR for Best Title Sponsor Integration & Most Engaged Community at their 2019 Annual Meeting. We are very proud of those honors, as well as the $13.82 million dollars we distributed to 542 not-for-profit organizations on October 31st. That ranks number one in per capita giving and top 3 in overall dollars for all events on the PGA TOUR. As a pro-am participant, you played a large role in that accomplishment—a sincere thank you for that.
The 2020 program will include:
- Monday, July 6th Pairings Party. As always, the party will include a food and beverage reception followed with the exciting all-electronic selection event.
- Silent and live auction with proceeds going directly to our Birdies for Charity Bonus Fund
The 2020 package and program includes ($4700 per playing spot):
- Playing spot in the Wednesday Pro-Am
- Monday, July 6th Pairings Party invitation for you and a guest
- Free Practice Round at TPC Deere Run
- $600 Gift Package
- Player's Money Clip (good as credential all week for the grounds and clubhouse)
- (15) Single Day Clubhouse Tickets (valid for TPC Deere Run grounds, back of clubhouse, and hole #9 green viewing (Wednesday - Sunday)
- (20) Good Any One Day Grounds Tickets (valid for grounds access Wednesday - Sunday)
- (10) One Day VIP Parking Passes
*Please note that the Wednesday Pro-Am is no longer a Bonus Day, a ticket is required for entry for adults 19 and older - 18 and under are free on Pro-Am day.
PRICE PER PLAYING SPOT: $4,700
As a 2019 purchaser, you have right of first refusal for a spot in 2020. Unfortunately, we can only save this spot until 2/14/2020. A non-refundable $750 per spot deposit is due to the tournament office no later than 2/14/2020. All remaining spots will be sold on a first come, first served basis.
Please make checks payable to:
John Deere Classic
Attn: Micaela Booth
15623 Coaltown Road
East Moline, IL 61244
To pay by credit or debit card, please contact Micaela Booth at 309.762.4653