As a 2018 purchaser, it is our pleasure to invite you to join us again for the 2019 Classic Pro-Am on Wednesday, July 10th at TPC Deere Run. In case you missed it, John Deere and the John Deere Classic were recognized by the PGA TOUR for Best Title Sponsor Integration at their 2018 Annual Meeting. We are very proud of that honor, as well as the $13.4 million dollars we distributed to 534 not-for-profit organizations on October 31st. That ranks number one in per capita giving and top 3 in overall dollars for all events on the PGA TOUR. As a pro-am participant, you played a large role in that accomplishment—a sincere thank you for that.
The 2019 program will include:
- Monday, July 8th Pairings Party. As always, the party will include a food and beverage reception followed with the exciting all-electronic selection event.
- Silent and live auction with proceeds going directly to our Charity Bonus Fund
The 2019 package and program includes ($4600 per playing spot):
- Playing spot in the Wednesday Pro-Am
- Monday, July 8th Pairings Party invitation for you and a guest
- Free Practice Round at TPC Deere Run
- $600 Gift Package
- Player's Money Clip (good as credential all week for the grounds and clubhouse)
- (30) Single Day Clubhouse Tickets (valid for TPC Deere Run grounds, back of clubhouse, and new this year—hole #9 green viewing (Wednesday - Sunday)
- (5) Anyday Daily Tickets (valid for grounds access Wednesday - Sunday)
- (10) One Day VIP Parking Passes
PRICE PER PLAYING SPOT: $4,600
As a 2018 purchaser, you have right of first refusal for a spot in 2019. Unfortunately, we can only save this spot until 2/15/19. A non-refundable $750 per spot desposit is due to the tournament off office no later than 2/16/19. All remaining spots will be sold on a first come, first served basis.
Please make checks payable to:
John Deere Classic
Attn: Micaela Booth
15623 Coaltown Road
East Moline, IL 61244
To pay by credit or debit card, please contact Micaela Booth at 309.762.4653