Ultimate VIP Experience Contest Aims to Stimulate Donations to Birdies for Charity Bonus Fund
The John Deere Classic is offering one lucky contributor to its Birdies for Charity program the chance to win the Ultimate VIP John Deere Classic Experience, highlighted by playing in the tournament’s Wednesday pro-am with two PGA Tour pros and country music star Dustin Lynch.
The winner and a guest also will attend the tournament VIP-style, enjoy Champions Club hospitality and catch Lynch’s charity concert on Wednesday, July 10. Three nights of complimentary lodging and travel (July 9-11) are included. The contest ends July 3.
The only way to win is by entering the contest and donating at the website https://www.fanthropic.com/collections/2019-john-deere-classic.
“The John Deere Classic is excited to partner with Fanthropic in a new and fun way to increase the number of people and organizations who participate in raising money for grassroots charities in the Quad Cities and beyond,” said Tournament Director Clair Peterson. “The Birdies for Charity Bonus Fund is a key factor in determining the size of our annual matching grant and we invite everyone to get involved in the contest.”
To qualify, contestants may donate as little as $10 to the Birdies for Charity Bonus Fund. The more a donor contributes the higher his or her chances of winning, and donors receive added benefits as their level of contribution escalates. For example,
- $10 100 entries
- $25 250 entries and a ticket to the John Deere Classic, July 11-14
- $50 1,000 entries
- $100 2,000 entries and an authentic JDC pin flag signed by 2017champion Bryson DeChambeau (Limited Offer)
- $250 2,500 entries, two (2) tickets to the John Deere Classic and a limited edition Bryson DeChambeau Bobblehead
- $500 5,000 entries and a custom John Deere Classic stamped 56-degree Cleveland wedge (choose RH or LH)
- $1,000 10,000 entries and a Bryson DeChambeau autographed John Deere Classic Tee Marker
- $2,500 25,000 entries and a 175th Year Anniversary John Deere Classic Tee Marker autographed by 2012 JDC champ Zach Johnson, winner of the Masters and British Open
The winner of the Ultimate VIP Experience will receive:
- One playing spot in the Wednesday Pro-Am paired with two (2) PGA Tour pros and country music star Dustin Lynch (your guest can walk with you or caddie for you!)
- Two (2) Honorary Observer Experience Passes – the are Inside the Ropes access to walk an entire round with a PGA Tour threesome in Round 1 or 2 of the John Deere Classic
- A behind-the-scenes tour of the JDC Media Center and the CBS Production Truck
- Tickets to the Charity Concert and the ability to hang out with Dustin Lynch
- A complimentary post-tournament foursome at TPC Deere Run
- Round-trip airfare and three (3) nights lodging for the winner and one guest
The contest is a partnership between the John Deere Classic and Fanthropic, a sports and entertainment experiential marketing company that takes no fee on the proceeds from their charity and foundation partners.
Proceeds will go to the Birdies for Charity Bonus Fund, which is distributed annually to more than 500 participating charities.
The John Deere Classic, which includes Birdies for Charity, is a 501(C)3 non-profit organization located in the John Deere Classic tournament offices at 15623 Coaltown Road, East Moline, Illinois. Since its founding in 1971, the tournament has helped raise $107 million for charity, more than 99 percent of the total coming since John Deere took over the title sponsorship in 1998.