The John Deere Classic is excited to welcome the PGA TOUR and fans back to TPC Deere Run this July. Below is information related to health and safety protocols and ticketing. Health and safety of all involved remains the number one priority. We have developed a plan, along with our state and local governments, as well as the PGA TOUR, that will allow us to enjoy incredible golf together again.
Tickets will go on sale to the public on Wednesday, June 9th and can be purchased by visiting JohnDeereClassic.com. There will be two different ticket options and price points. To maintain a safe environment, all tickets and parking are day specific and will be delivered digitally. Tickets and parking will need to be purchased online and in advance of arriving at the tournament. There will be no gate sales or Will Call for 2021.
- GROUNDS PASSES – access to the grounds, as well as the John Deere Fan Zone, the Ultra Club and other points of interest around the course.
- Wednesday, July 7: $20 each
- Thursday, July 8 – Sunday, July 11: $50 each
- COURTYARD at 18 – access to the open-air, covered pavilion situated next to the pond on the 18th green. This ticket includes all food and beverage (alcoholic and non-alcoholic) available in the venue. $250 each
- Everyone 2 and older needs a ticket for access to this venue
- PARKING – 2 General lots are available for 2021, each $15 per day:
- Rock Island County Fairgrounds (4200 Archer Dr., East Moline, IL)
- Bend XPO (922 Mississippi Parkway, East Moline, IL)
- YOUTH POLICY – kids 15 and under are free with a ticketed adult.
- Youth Policy applies to Grounds passes only.
- LOWE’S MILITARY APPRECIATION DAY – Wednesday, July 7th
- Retired, Active and veteran status military members receive complimentary grounds passes for themselves and 1 guest on July 7th. Limited quantities available. Military verification and online reservations in advance are required. Reservations available beginning June 14th at johndeereclassic.com.
In alignment with the PGA TOUR’s health and safety guidance, we will be asking fans to follow these protocols while on the tournament grounds:
- MASKS/FACE COVERINGS – we will follow CDC and PGA TOUR guidelines. Please check the Know Before You Go page for additional information.
- All tickets and parking passes will be digital. There will be no will call. All tickets must be purchased online in advance. There will be no gate sales.
- The John Deere Classic will be a cashless event. Please plan accordingly for concessions and merchandise purchases.
- Avoid unnecessary touchpoints and large crowds
- Be respectful of others and watch your distance
- Stay home if you are feeling ill or display any symptoms of COVID-19
Guidelines and protocols are continuously changing as it relates to health and safety. Changes will be communicated as they occur.
For all information related to the tournament, please visit JohnDeereClassic.com.